Why do people do that?

So, you have a religion... Great.
So, you have a political belief... Great.
So, you have an opinion on bipolar disorder... Great.
So, you feel the need to tell me and argue everything I post, even though you don't have to read everything I post, you just do it to start shit... Not so great.

People are so annoying sometimes. I get it, we all have our opinions and beliefs, but why can't we all just agree to disagree and coexist like and treat everyone like what they are... a human being?

I hate it when I post something that someone disagrees with and they get all bitchy/whiny/fussy about it and create a bunch of drama simply because they disagree with it. Then, they go about trying to convince me that their opinion is the "right" opinion.

Seriously? When did it become your job to filter and screen everything I post on social media and "correct" it to go with your head-in-the-sand ideas of life?

If you like what I post... fine.
If you don't like what I post... fine.

But to be honest. If you don't like it, or it doesn't sit well with your sensitive stomach, I suggest you don't tell me because I don't give a flying rat's ass.

I don't try to change anyone's beliefs. I used to try to do that. Now I don't. I don't care what you believe. Don't attack me for my beliefs and treat me like shit because you think you are the superior being in this particular picture.

"But what I'm saying is the "Christian" thing to do..."
BLAH BLAH BLAH!
HORSESHIT!

Pretty sure I know a little something about being a Christian too, seeing as I was raised to be one. We are supposed to love and respect our neighbors.
NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

Get off your high horse and get your head out of the sand! Because you aren't living in the real world if you think you can just talk someone to death and that will just magically change their minds!

RANT OVER!

Sorry guys.
This was a big ol' bitch fest here. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

No worries!

Just another manic... Wednesday?