I have days

I have those days where I push myself so hard that I just collapse onto the bed at night.
I also have those days where sometimes I sleep all night until 4 in the afternoon.

Sometimes I have those days where I'm super productive and I get everything on my list done and then some.
Other days, I look at my list of "to do's" and I just want to cry.

Some days I am thrilled to get out and see others.
Then, there are those days where I could hermit myself into my bedroom and be alone.

I have those days where I wake up in a great mood and everything goes right.
I have other days when I wake up in a foul mood and nothing goes right.

On the flip side, I have those days where I am in a good mood and nothing goes right.
And then there are those days where I'm in a terrible mood and some really positive things happen.

Some days I am manic beyond belief and spend ridiculous amounts of money on my credit cards.
Other days I am depressed and the very idea of getting out of bed, even to use the bathroom, can be likened to climbing Mt. Everest.

Some days I'm relatively stable.
Some days I'm relatively unstable.

My point is, I have days. I may be posting a lot more positive things on social media lately and yes, my life is going a lot more smooth lately than it did at this time last year. However, that does not mean that I don't have my days, just like everybody else.

Sometimes all we see/read/hear are the good things about someone's life and this makes us envious and jealous of them. We spend more time trying to figure out how we can be just like them and live the dream life that they life, that we often forget that our own lives are also the dream life to someone else who feels the same way about you.

Your life is your dream life, and if it is not, make it that way! You have more power over your life than you think. Don't focus on other people's lives, but rather focus on making your life exactly what you want it to be for YOU. Not for anyone else and certainly not LIKE anyone else's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

No worries!

Just another manic... Wednesday?