Welcome, 2016!

Happy new year my friends!

I'm sorry I have been MIA lately. Very busy with Christmas, school, birthdays, parties, and a new job! That's right, I said JOB!
Only it doesn't feel like a job. When I take a day off (yeah... I choose all the days off I want) I miss it. CRAZY, right? So, you are probably thinking, what has she gotten herself into now?
Well, I will tell you exactly that...
I have become a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant... And I LOVE IT!

I have the opportunity to work as little or as much as I choose! I get to work with AMAZING women (and some amazing men!) and shower them with love, beauty, and some amazing products!

I've tried to sell Mary Kay in the past. However, I went about it all wrong. My intention was lost in the shuffle of life. I wanted to make money, fast, without doing any of the work.

Now, my new year's intention is "COMMITMENT".

It doesn't mean I can never reschedule or call something off...
What it does mean to me is...
A commitment to trying something new.
A commitment to being fearless and brave.
A commitment to be the best me that I know is in there!
A commitment to myself to always feel beautiful and in love with myself, no matter what!
A commitment to see my business through, to see my schooling through.
A commitment to live a healthy and fulfilling life, full of positivity and happiness.

It's the life I have always wanted, but I never thought I was 'enough' for.

Everyone deserves a positive, happy, and fulfilling life. Anyone is 'enough' for that, and don't ever let anyone (be it a person, yourself, a family member, a friend, or even your own mind) tell you otherwise!

Have a blessed and happy new year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

No worries!

Just another manic... Wednesday?