Life, love, prayer, kids, and wine.

My first two days of my new job (Wednesday and Thursday) were so great! The kids were just darlings... I mean don't get me wrong, they did test the limits, but they were so good and they have manners, and behave so well! I am so thrilled with this choice in my life and that my trainer chose me and trusted me to do this job.

Wednesday was a long day, especially for my first day working again. The kids were fun and we did a lot of cool stuff together, but man was I tired by the time I got home. And I guess the kids crashed pretty hard too.

Thursday, I met my friend/trainer and the kiddos at the park by my house and we played for over an hour! It was amazing! They ran, they jumped, they climbed, they were swinging... it was just awesome! Then we went back to Mom's and we painted some pie pumpkins and watched Princess and the Frog. One of the kids was fast asleep during the movie (playing is so exhausting!) and the other colored pictures with me while we watched movies and ordered pizza. It was just a really nice day.

When my friend came home, we sat and enjoyed a glass of wine and had the best talk(s) ever. We talked about all kinds of things, ranging from mental health issues to prayer and faith.

She is just such an admirably strong woman and I have such respect for her. I know she will succeed at anything she chooses to do in her life. Her kids are already turning out just amazing, and you can tell a lot about a person by how their kids behave and treat others.

Today, I have been putting off homework, so I'm going to have to work on that after I clean up our living room a bit. The hubby is sleeping right now and we spent a good deal of the afternoon together which was really nice! This weekend is going to be low key and chill and my friend invited me to church with her on Sunday, so I will be going with her to check it out. I like to explore and try new things, and it never hurts to give faith and prayer a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

No worries!

Just another manic... Wednesday?