Diamond in the rough.

I've made the decision to be done trying at our friendship. We are officially over. You're whole letter was about how I was doing things wrong, and if I wasn't screwing up, your boyfriend was... Yeah you threw him under the bus too. You deflected everything I said, and even things I didn't say, but you chose to bring up and tried to make me out to be the bad one.

At first I was mad and frustrated.

But now I'm smiling and laughing about it.

You may have been allowed to bully me around in our past relationship, but that's my fault. I didn't stand up for myself and I didn't love myself. Well, things are different now... I love myself, and in the process of falling in love with myself... I fell out of love with you and our friendship.

Well, things are different now.

I'm saying good bye to the past and you and I'm building my relationships with the friends who are here deeper and stronger. Because I grieved our friendship. I really hurt. I don't know how you feel/felt because you just blamed me for everything instead of telling me what was really important.

SO DONE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?

Mending the heart