Dreams.

So, I had a dream last night and all I can remember from it is that there was a tiger and a huge terrarium. Suddenly the glass to the terrarium shattered all over the place and all around me. I had to walk on it with bare feet to try to run away from the tiger, but it chased me. Suddenly, it caught up to me and grabbed my right arm. I yelled for help and I saw my husband. I yelled for his help, but he shook his head and said, "you have to do it." I swallowed hard, and yanked my arm away with such force, I was certain it had been ripped off, and then I woke up.

The "caged" tiger, the attack, the broken glass... It really had me baffled when I woke up and so I did what any logical thinking person would do... I turned to Google.

Here's what I found...

To see a tiger in your dream represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.  
To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, symbolizes repressed feelings or emotions that frighten you.

To see a caged tiger in your dream,  suggests that your repressed feelings/emotions are on the verge of surfacing.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/animals2.htm

and

To see broken glass in your dream signifies disappointments and negative changes in your life. Alternatively, it could be symbolic of an aspect of your life that is in pieces. A relationship or situation has come to an abrupt and untimely end. If you are walking on broken glass, then it suggests that you will be experiencing some heartache or pain. You are unsure with how to proceed with your life. Dreaming of glass suddenly shattering symbolizes a major breakthrough in some area of your life. You have overcome some obstacle.

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=glass

Well, I think it is safe to say that I'm not over losing my best friend and I have been brushing off the feelings and emotions of losing her. I've bottled up those emotions so tight, they are leaking into my dreams and affecting my sleep. 

It's hard. I miss her. I could have gone about things better. I want to talk to her, but unfortunately it's not that simple anymore. And I am so unbelievably sad about it. I was making an evening shake and while I was digging through my pantry, I suddenly burst into tears. My heart aches, and everyone around me keeps telling me I need to pick up the pieces and move on, but I'm really not done being sad yet! I need to process this. 

The leadership role and breakthrough I am currently having, is that I want to be a wellness coach. I'm going to go through the training, and save up to get my own Ironman scale. I'm going to attend events and learn how I can help people. I want to get my own results and I want to help others get their own results... I am so excited about this!

So... Happy/Sad. Happy/Sad. 
Which will it be tomorrow?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?

Mending the heart