A sister

A sister is a friend that you can call on any time of day or night.
A sister is someone you can go ages without talking to, and pick up right where you left off.
A sister is someone who you yell at, and she may yell at you...
But you and your sister will always make up!

A sister is someone you can tell all of your secrets to.
A sister is someone who loves you, unconditionally.
A sister's family accepts you as their own.
A sister is related to you, by blood or by choice.

A sister is someone who cares about you through it all.
A sister is someone who never judges you, no matter what you are going through.
A sister is always honest with you, even if it hurts.
But your sister will always make you smile.

A sister will mend your heart after someone has broken it.
A sister will also kick whosever ass broke your heart!
A sister will drink with you and laugh about stupid things that you did in the past.
And if you are the only one on the dance floor, your sister will always join you.

I have 6 sisters (Katrina, Mandi, Jess, Jessica, Pam, and Cassy) in my life and I don't know what I would do without any of them.

My sisters are my best friends, and without their love and support... I don't know where I'd be, or who I'd be.

I love you, girls! We may have our differences, but nothing will change the way I feel for you in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?

Mending the heart