Mending the heart

We threw Mom a surprise party for undergoing breast cancer treatment and handling it like a champion! She went through so much crap and she deserved the whole party! So many people came and showed their love and support to not only Mom, but our family as well! It was so much fun.

People who I was not very close with even came... That's how much my mom touches people's lives.

And I made amends with three dear people in my life.

I pushed them away and they came back... It took time, because I was pretty damn harsh, like I can be. But they came back! That is how you know you have a great person in your life.

Don't get me wrong... DO NOT JUST PUSH PEOPLE AWAY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SEE WHO WILL COME BACK!

I was in a bad and dark place. I didn't know what I was doing. I was doing more harm to myself than anything be kicking good and loving people out of my life.

I am more loved than I know and ALL of my friends and family are VERY amazing!

I allowed too much hate and negativity into my life and now I'm pushing it out... I've almost gotten rid of it all, but I still have down days. I just don't allow them to consume me anymore.

Life is good, and WAY too damn short to spend time hating and worrying about disliking people.

Apologize when you are wrong.
Love deeply.
Spread kindness ALWAYS.
And always tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.

With that being said...

The Three Musketeers are BACK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?