Busy... yet productive!

I have been so busy lately! Which is a good thing.

I've noticed about myself that when I am not busy, I'm lazy, eat poorly, sleep like crap, don't work out, and the negative thoughts start to creep up from the depths of my mind.

So, I like to stay busy.

I've been doing Weight Watchers with a couple of friends and I have been going to the gym or working out at home at least 5 of the 7 days per week. And I feel amazing! I've lost 5 pounds in the past two weeks and inches off my whole body! My energy and mood are great and fairly stable, despite the typical ups and downs of accepting the end of summertime. Even though I love fall! (I know... basic. Don't care!)

But every day I have been running here or there or working on some type of homework or focusing on tracking my food and activity.

And last night I went out and celebrate a good friend/cousin's birthday and sober cabbed for him and his boyfriend and it felt so good to come home and not eat a lot/spend a lot of money/drink anything (besides Diet Coke). It was just a really fun and nice night with friends!

Today, I have been cleaning all of our rooms of my parent's house (bedroom, bathroom, and living room). I'm hoping to get a walk in and getting ready to have some great friends over tonight to hang out as well. It's going to be such a great weekend!

But yeah! Busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?

Mending the heart