A rough day

Today has not been the best for my healthy lifestyle. I ate a lot of junk and drank some beer. And right now I find myself getting discouraged about all of this. It's hard to focus on how good you've done and how far you've come when you are feeling down. Then the cycle continues. You feel bad about what you've eaten, so you eat more. That's what I really wanted to do just now.

Instead, I sent a message to my trainer and she sent me a great quote of things to do instead of bored eating and she recommended I drink some water. So, I am and I decided to blog to keep my hands busy, instead of busy putting food in my mouth. My trainer also told me to not forget how hard I have worked to get here and to not give up. There will be nights like tonight through my journey. And that's so true.

I have to focus on the good I have done today...

I'm getting laundry done, I went to the dentist, my mom and I brought Bella to the park to visit her other mommies, I visited with some great friends, and I went to yoga by myself! Next, I'm going to finish my laundry, journal, and meditate.

Surprisingly... It has been a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?

Mending the heart