No worries!

All that worry for nothing!

Okay, so I didn't do too hot on my final exam. 62% is not ideal. However, my presentation on bipolar II disorder went really well... I think. Considering I worked my butt off on it and was very prepared. My nerves go ahold of me while actually recording myself presenting my power point, but I think it went really well. I enjoyed giving it. Here's the link to my presentation below... Please be kind. I was nervous and some things were over my head! Haha!

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coQbfafKoR

Also, I met with my personal trainer today... and... the verdict is in.

I LOVE HER! She's so nice! Not only is she beautiful on the outside, she's also beautiful on the inside! She pushed without being pushy and she encouraged and always made me feel good about myself throughout our whole hour long workout. I'm so happy and I think the main trainer did a good job of pairing us up!

I love my gym and I love my trainer. I'm actually not terrified to go and workout for a change! Weird, I know!

It's weird, coming from not being able to function and carry out my tasks to feeling as if I can take on the world! I'm going to school full-time, going to the gym and doing Weight Watchers regularly, seeing a personal trainer, and loving it! (Granted it's just the first workout, but still!)

I finally feel as if life is coming together for me, and my husband! I hope it does. It's been a long time learning, growing, re-learning, teaching, being taught, changing, and becoming the person I am growing into. It's all so very exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?

Mending the heart