Love, Fights, School, and Healthy Living

What would I do without my husband?

Last night I got into it with someone close to my husband and I and they were using religion to attempt to "discuss" their opinions with me. Which would have been fine, however, when you are telling me my beliefs are wrong based off of your beliefs, I cannot and will not take you seriously. All in all, I ended up blocking some people on Facebook at the advice of my therapist and have decided to avoid situations where I may run into some of these people that I have blocked.

I told my husband about it. He asked how it started and I explained it was from something that I posted about what I believe.

That's when I confessed to him one of my biggest fears I have... I'm afraid that one day he will wake up and suddenly believe the things that others have said and say about me, and that he will leave me. It's scary when people become so anti something... especially when it's anti you.

He simply responded that that will not happen and that he loves me. He then proceeded to make his own point about what I "discussed" with that other person. It was such a good point! It was one of those, "DAMNIT! Why didn't I think of/say that?!"

In other news...

I am officially done with classes until October 6th! And I got a B+ and a B- which was great for sped up online classes about subjects I have never even touched before. I'm pretty pleased with myself. I will be starting full-time this fall and I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited since I love filling my time with the productivity of school and my healthy lifestyle.

Speaking of healthy lifestyle... I have lost another 3 pounds! Just one pound away from having lost 10 pounds so far! Then, I will have approximately 90 to go! It's a lot, but I, for once in my life, feel as if I can actually do this!

I saw my personal trainer again tonight. My mom even came with, which was so nice to have extra support and someone else to cheer on at the same time! We did arms today and it was so intense! My arms hurt so bad! And on top of that, my abs are killing me from going to yoga last night with one of my best friends who is also working on a healthy lifestyle. I LOVE yoga! It was like a meditation workout for your mind and body! Had I not gotten into it with that person last night, I would have passed out when I got home because I was so relaxed!

But life is good. Been a little hypomanic lately... I don't mind the hypomania if it wasn't for the messed up sleep and having such a difficult time falling asleep.

The joys of bipolar disorder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Mending the heart

Just another manic... Wednesday?