How do I find a job... and manage my sleep right now?

I've been browsing some entry-level medical billing and coding jobs online and I'm very excited for where my career and future are heading... However, I'd like to get my foot in the door right now and start gaining some experience in the field, but I just don't have enough experience yet. And it's so frustrating. And I'm very impatient. Haha! But seriously. Even if it is a part-time unpaid internship, I'd take it! Problem is, I'm not sure where to start. There are some online internships in the field but the research I have done on them suggests that the online internships are very difficult.

Ultimately, I should be patient and wait to find something, or talk to my advisor about it. But I'm just so impatient and I want to get my foot in the door. You may find this hard to believe, but my resume is not really all that impressive. Haha! So, I'm looking for ways to beef it up by getting into the field and gaining some experience as quickly as I can.

And I may be slightly hypomanic. Matt is off this whole weekend and I like to hang out with him, naturally. Well, he sleeps during the day and I, typically, don't. Except for the weekends. So I've been staying up until anywhere between 4-6am and sleeping in during the day until about 3-4pm. (I know, I sleep a lot!) So, it really messes with my sleep/wake schedule for Sunday and the rest of the week. I tend to have at least one day during the week where I sleep all day long with Matt due to either not feeling the hottest, or simply because I sleep so hard as soon as he crawls in the bed. I HAVE to get up out of bed before Matt goes to bed in the morning or I will sleep all day with him. It's weird sleeping by yourself when you have been sleeping with someone for approximately 8 years and have been with them for 10.

So, I'm pretty screwy right now. And on top of it, we went out to eat Saturday evening and we ate way too much junk and now I feel fat and guilty. I'm worried I will stay the same on weigh-in day, or worse... gain weight. BLARGH! Freaking sucks to feel this way. So, I'm just going to face the music and track everything I ate after I finish this post up and deal with the consequences. I'm just hoping I don't got negative with my points! Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stigma

Just another manic... Wednesday?

Mending the heart